Roll in heavy firepower and take control of the battlefield with three brand new armored vehicles in the Arma 3 Tanks DLC.
T-140 Angara – The T-140 Angara is a Main Battle Tank (MBT) of Russian design and is used by the CSAT faction. This vehicle is built to deliver maximum destruction, while providing the best kind of protection to its crew. The Angara’s primary weapon is a new 125 mm cannon, which can fire three different kinds of ammunition, and has a longer effective range than the cannons on most Western tanks. Its secondary weapons are a 7.62 mm coaxial machine gun and a 12.7 mm heavy machine gun. Aside from the regular T-140, the Angara also comes in the T-140K ‘Commander’ variant, which replaces the heavy machine gun for a 30 mm autocannon, and is equipped with sensors to share target data via the Data Link with other units.
AWC Nyx – The Nyx Armored Weapons Carrier (AWC) is of German engineering descent, but was licensed and modified by the AAF faction. Its smaller size makes it relatively fast and mobile, and even allows for it to be slingloaded by the CH-49 Mohawk helicopter. The Nyx comes in four variants: Anti-Tank, Anti-Air, Recon, and the Autocannon variant. All of these variants wear an armor jacket that is able to withstand 7.62 ammunition, but each vehicle variant carries different types of weapons or equipment to serve specific needs on the battlefield. Just like the other new vehicles in this DLC, the Nyx is available in multiple liveries.
Rhino MGS – The Rhino is a wheeled Armored Fighting Vehicle (AFV) that is purpose-built to fight against tanks. For this reason, it’s also referred to as a ‘Tank Destroyer’. The Rhino MGS has a 120 mm cannon, which can fire all kinds of standard rounds, but also the new MARUK ATGM. It has a secondary weapon in the form of a coaxial .338 magnum machine gun. The Rhino also comes in the UP variant. This variant features an additional remote 12.7 mm heavy machine gun turret, and improved protection in the form of cage and ERA armor. It makes the UP more suitable for Military Operations in Urban Terrain (MOUT), but does add weight and limits options for transport. Both variants of the Rhino are connected to the Data Link, which enables them to lock onto targets picked up or painted by friendly armed forces.
“Altis Requiem” Mini-Campaign – Over the course of three singleplayer scenarios, you assume the role of an AAF tank commander, and you get to experience the opposite perspective of the NATO offensive featured in Arma 3’s vanilla “The East Wind” campaign. Here, you’re placed in command of the new AWC Nyx in the fight against the FIA. Later you’re also presented with the opportunity to operate the new T-140 Angara Main Battle Tank. This short mini-campaign leads to different possible endings based on your playstyle and performance.
Showcase Tank Destroyers – In this singleplayer Showcase scenario, you play as a NATO crewman on board the new Rhino MGS UP. This Tank Destroyer has similar firepower to a Main Battle Tank, but is much more vulnerable in terms of armor protection. As such, you will need to make a good use of the Rhino’s speed and maneuverability to complete your objectives.
Title: Arma 3 Tanks
Genre: Action, Simulation, Strategy
Developer: Bohemia Interactive
Publisher: Bohemia Interactive
Release Date: 11 Apr, 2018
SIZE: 1.3 GB
UPLOADED – MEGA – UPTOBOX – USERSCLOUD – KBAGI
UPDATE / DLC LIST:
- Arma 3 Tanks Update v18.104.22.168-CODEX 3 December 2018
- Arma 3 Tanks Update v22.214.171.1243-CODEX 1 August 2018
- Arma 3 Tanks Update v126.96.36.1990-CODEX 14 May 2018
- Arma 3 Tanks-CODEX 14 May 2018
- Extract - Run setup.exe and install update - Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir - Play You need the following releases for this: Arma.3.Tanks-CODEX Update v188.8.131.520: Data Tweaked: Hatchback vehicle dynamics Tweaked: APC wheels are now more durable Tweaked: Tank tracks are now more durable Tweaked: AI helicopter gunners are now more prone to use DAGRs and Scalpels (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T128103) Tweaked: Vehicle fuel loss across multiple scenarios is now better handled Fixed: Commander of the Rhino MGS could clip through the vehicle in some cases (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T128035) Fixed: AI will no longer execute incapacitated players in the Revive system Fixed: AA missiles were not effective enough against air targets Fixed: Some of the Tanks DLC assets were missing their Simple Object configuration Vanguard Tweaked: Public global voice chat was disabled Tweaked: Friendly fire is no longer allowed during the briefing period Fixed: Switching from a spectator view to a different slot was behaving incorrectly Altis Requiem (potential spoilers) Tweaked: FIA insurgents now use (single HEAT) RPG-7 instead of (tandem HEAT) MAAWS in the Lost Horizons scenario Tweaked: Offensive AI forces in the Terminal Defiance scenario could refuse to fire in some cases Tweaked: The voice line with HQ about the knocked-out Angara in the Terminal Defiance scenario is now divided into more parts Showcase Tank Destroyers (potential spoilers) Fixed: It was not possible to finish the "Retreat" task Fixed: The scenario would fail if AI caused civilian casualties without player input Fixed: Defending Sofia would be considered unsuccessful even with some armored forces still operational Tac-Ops Mission Pack (potential spoilers) Fixed: Player's Marshall in the Steel Pegasus operation had too much ammunition (related to Tanks DLC changes) Fixed: Missing conversation in the Fait Accompli scenario of the Stepping Stone operation Fixed: There was a missing voice line in the No Reprieve scenario of the Beyond Hope operation Fixed: Artillery map markers were not being deleted properly in some cases in the Avenging Furies scenario of the Beyond Hope operation Engine Tweaked: The minimal FCS zeroing distance is now 50 meters (can be adjusted in config) Fixed: CTD connected to loading custom terrains Fixed: CTD when deleting an incoming missile Server Updated: Stand-alone Windows Dedicated Server (1.82) Updated: Stand-alone Linux Dedicated Server (1.82) Known issue: Steam client modifies the steam_appid.txt file incorrectly. In case of issues, verify its content is: 107410 Known issue: Sometimes the add-ons are loaded from the wrong installation (e.g. main game) Try adding -mod=curator;kart;heli;mark;expansion;jets;argo;orange;tacops;tank;dlcbundle;dlcbundle2 to your arma3server.exe shortcut