In Mini Metro, you take on the task of designing the subway layout for a rapidly expanding city. Your city starts with three stations. Draw routes between these stations to connect them with subway lines. Commuters travel along your lines to get around the city as fast as they can. Each station can only hold a handful of waiting commuters so your subway network will need to be well-designed to avoid delays.
The city is growing. More stations are opening, and commuters are appearing faster. The demands on your network are ever-increasing. You’ll be constantly redesigning your lines to maximise efficiency. The new assets you earn every week will help immensely — as long as they’re used wisely.
Eventually your network will fail. Stations will open too quickly. Commuters will crowd the platforms. How long the city keeps moving is up to you.
- Compelling, constructive, hectic, relaxed gameplay. If that makes sense. It doesn’t though, aye? You just gotta play it.
- Three game modes: Normal for quick scored games, Endless for stress-free sandbox play, and Extreme for the ultimate challenge.
- Build your metro exactly how you want to with the all-new Creative mode.
- Twenty real-world cities to design subways for (London, New York City, Paris, Berlin, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Osaka, Saint Petersburg, Montréal, San Francisco, São Paulo, Seoul, Washington, D.C., Cairo, Istanbul, Shanghai, Singapore, Stockholm, Mumbai, and Auckland). Each has a unique colour theme, set of obstacles, and pace.
- Random city growth, so each game plays out differently. A strategy that proved successful last game may not help you in the next.
- Each game’s map is a work of art, built by you in the classic abstract subway style of Harry Beck. If you think it’s a keeper, save it, tweet it, show it off or make it your desktop background!
- Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace.
- Colorblind and night modes.
- Trains! Did we mention them yet?
You can check out Mini Metro for yourself and play a game on the London map in the demo.
Game Title: Mini Metro
Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/287980/
Developers: Dinosaur Polo Club
Publisher: Dinosaur Polo Club
Release date: 6 Nov, 2015
Mini Metro Creative Mode-SiMPLEX
SIZE: 174 MB
Mirrors: 1fichier.com , drive.google.com , filerio.in , megaup.net , openload.co , rapidgator.net , sendit.cloud , sendspace.com , share-online.biz , tusfiles.com , upload.ac , uploaded.net , uptobox.com , userscloud.com , zippyshare.com
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
UPDATE / DLC LIST:
- Not found
- Mini Metro Creative Mode-SiMPLEX 21 November 2018
“Mini Metro makes mass transportation sublime”
83 – Kill Screen
8 – Gamekult
“It’s so satisfying that the moment one game ends … you’ll immediately want to start again”
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or later
- Processor: 2 GHz or faster processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 4.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 350 MB available space
1. Unzip & Unrar. 2. Run SiMPLEX.exe for install 3. Use the Shortcut for start the game 4. Have Fun!!! Ripped: "NOTHING"