15 years since the first colonization parties landed on Gagarin-5. 15 years of tedious yet satisfying work on making this planet our home. I miss these years now.
It all happened in mere days. The corruption spread across our lands, waves of crimson doom washed away our mushroom farms, and giant worms devoured our cities. As far as I know, only few thousands of people were able to escape into the emergency bases. Now the thing.. is dormant. It sleeps during the day, and grows only slowly over the night, filled with tumors, blights and rolling, nauseating pink lights.
This small opening seems to be our only chance to fight back, to clean the planet. And we are sure to take it.
Stand to defend a distant human colony against the growing lifeform that devours everything in its wake. Build complex defenses from the simplest element possible – a single block, save few remaining settlements and clean the planetary surface from the corruption in this original tower-based RTS. Initially built for a Ludum Dare 38 game jam, it was completely redesigned, got a graphics update, tons of new content, but still works around a simple idea: build towers from blocks, contain the enemy, survive the night onslaught and strike back.
- Unique approach to building process: Every tower is constructed from patterns of simple blocks. Build your defense grid piece by piece the way you like it, upgrade, combine, optimize space and resources to survive against the overwhelming odds.
- An enemy unlike usual RTS adversaries: Growing, living entity designed to exploit every small weakness in your defense. The more space it takes from you, the more powerful it becomes.
- Freedom of strategy and flexible defense perimeter: Go for quick low-tier tower rush or bunk with well-defended artillery posts, then collect your blocks and rebuild the defenses on the spot — just mind the free space and resources left.
- Direct control over the builder: Or two? Dynamically switch between several battlefronts and dominate over the enemy.
- Over 30 levels with variative gameplay and win objectives.
- Remappable keyboard or gamepad controls. Please note that the game was not designed for mouse control.
Game Title: Protolife
Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/809440/
Developers: Volcanic Giraffe
Publisher: Volcanic Giraffe
Release date: 15 Jun, 2018
Protolife Update v1.1.1-PLAZA
SIZE: 43 MB
All links are interchangeable. If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
UPDATE / DLC LIST:
- Protolife Update v1.1.1-PLAZA 30 October 2018
- Protolife-PLAZA 18 June 2018
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 2.7 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 support, 256 MB VRAM
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Minimum resolution: 1280 x 720
1. Extract release 2. Run setup.exe 3. Install update 4. Copy crack from the PLAZA folder 5. Play! This patch requires: Protolife-PLAZA