- October 11, 2018 at 01:00 #2946
This update added some customizations and fixed a lot of bugs.
October 3, 2018
Build v1.6.21874+2018-10-03.1451 (build 3179269)
– Character customization: You can now change the color of the outfits for nurses, assistants, janitors and doctors. To do this, select a character and click on the clothes hanger icon on the UI.
– Ability to change the name of all staff, patients and rooms. To do this, select a character or room and click on its name to edit.
– Ability to set priority for adviser pop-up messages in the settings screen. You can also turn the adviser off.
– You can now drag and drop patients from the room queue list to other rooms of the same type.
– AI: Patient and staff needs, queues and janitor improvements. (Still WIP)
– Patient and staff needs increase at a slightly slower rate.
– Use interaction start position when calculating queue distances as character position may be off the nav mesh.
– Reduced urgent need search distance for boredom, litter and food/drink. Reduction based on queue position.
– Fixed fire extinguishers not being initialized correctly and janitors behaving a bit strange with fires in corridors.
– Fixed janitors not properly completing fire jobs.
– Interaction scoring is now additive, based on distance plus penalties for queue length, an interaction already in use or reserved. Should help with things like; picking a changing booth in the ward, etc.
– Toilet behavior: Don’t bother drying hands if no hand dryers are free.
– Fixed a few potential time issues that could cause characters to “hang around” longer than they should.
– Various fixes to improve patient needs and behaviors.
– Fix for janitors continuing to look for extinguishers after the machine has exploded.
– Characters leave the hospital as soon as they’re ready to depart instead of when they’ve completed their departure sequence, i.e. using a subway.
– Queue bumping: Use the path distance rather than straight-line distance for queue-bumping decisions.
– Patients sit on bench for longer before looking for a nicer place to sit.
– Saved training sessions are correctly cancelled so guest trainers are sent out of the hospital.
– Further fixes to training and guest trainers.
– Fixed some money exploits.
– Retina support is enabled but resolution is limited to 1800 vertical res(due to performance issues). There is also a command line option to disable the limit: –disable-mac-resolution-limit
-If you hold down CTRL+SHIFT+U , the HUD will be disabled. This is an experimental feature for screenshots or video capture. The game will pause if an event happens and you will need to re-enable the HUD to continue.
October 5, 2018
Build v1.6.21965+2018-10-05.1518 (build 3186504)
– Updated to add Kudosh cost to staff outfits.
– Smooth the character customization camera.
– Ensure that the player isn’t charged for automatically added hospital windows when editing a room.
October 8, 2018
Build v1.6.22002+2018-10-08.1037 (build 3191822)
– Updated to fix a bug when moving rooms.October 19, 2018 at 01:37 #3119