With the conflict between the TEC, Advent, and Vasari creating rifts within each civilization, the galaxy has become less stable than ever. With resources dwindling and time running out, every advantage must be exploited….
For the first time ever, add a whole new dimension of strategy with Minor Factions. Compete against your enemies to exert control over upstart forces that have emerged outside the boundaries of the great powers. Crush them if you desire, but it might be wiser to let your diplomatic envoys persuade them to join your cause – their unique capabilities may prove to be the difference between victory and defeat.
- “Minor Factions” Gameplay Option – Enable the spawning of minor factions! Each game will place a number of minor factions onto the map to expand your strategic and tactical options.
- 15 new minor factions – Send envoys to persuade minor factions to join your empire and cultivate their unique abilities and advantages. Minor Factions include:
- Nilari Cultists: These fanatical Advent cultists command waves of suicidal martyrs, sacrifice their people for devastating effects, and indoctrinate nearby populations to accelerate their cause. Be careful, though – with the end being near, they don’t always discriminate between friend and foe, and it won’t matter whether you’ve won them to your side or not!
- Viturak Transport Cabal: Vasari technology is notoriously difficult to get ahold of. Contact the Cabal to gain access to black market Vasari travel tech, including phase engine improvements and the ability to execute covert raids. If they let you into the back room, you may even find yourself with a stolen Antorak Marauder that you could pair with their local phase stabilizer…
- Grost Scrappers Union: Credits don’t discriminate, and neither does this faction! These underground human entrepreneurs accept payment from anyone. If you need an armor retrofit, a quick field repair, a great deal on resources, or even a place to convert those obsolete frigates into profitable scrap – these are your guys!
- 12 additional minor factions: Each faction provides abilities and advantages unique to their theme and role, including mercenaries, xenophobes, pacifists, used ship dealers, demolition experts, resource miners, resistance fighters, arms dealers and more!
Expand your strategic options and gameplay depth with the Minor Factions DLC today!
Game Title: Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion – Minor Factions DLC
Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/974650/
Developers: Ironclad Games
Publisher: Stardock Entertainment
Release date: 17 Dec, 2018
Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion Minor Factions-PLAZA
SIZE: 2.65 GB
NOTES: This release is standalone and includes all previously released content
1fichier.com, drive.google.com, filerio.in, megaup.net, rapidgator.net, tusfiles.com, uploaded.net, upload.ac, uptobox.com, userscloud.com
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
UPDATE / DLC LIST:
- Not found
- Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion Minor Factions-PLAZA 18 December 2018
- OS: Windows 10 / 8 / Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: 3 GHz Intel Pentium 4 Processor or Equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB Available System Memory
- Graphics: 256 MB Video Card w/Pixel Shader 3.0 Support (Radeon X1650 / GeForce
6800* or Better)
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 5 GB HD space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
- Other Requirements: Keyboard and Mouse (w/scroll wheel), Broadband Internet connection for Multiplayer
- * NVidia video chipsets must use driver version 296.10 or higher and mobile cards be set as the primary video chipset for the game.
- Processor: Intel Core i5/i7 Processor or Equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB Available System Memory
- Graphics: 1 GB Video Card w/Pixel Shader 3.0 Support (Radeon X3000 Series / GeForce 8000* Series or Better)
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection.
1. Extract release 2. Mount ISO 3. Install the game 4. Copy crack from the PLAZA folder 5. Play! NOTES: This release is standalone and includes all previously released content